This Ain't Real Baby


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





well it's 10:30 and i've been home for half an hour which means i came home at 10. sad I know, but i just wasnt up for anything too exerting.

Went to Caleigh's for a while, sat around, ate some pie, rolled over to starbucks. drank a Happy Planet because my stomach wasnt feeling too good, then someone said i looked like a hippie... or something.



Went to some guys house for a short period of time untill I came home which leaves me sitting here on a friday night. I'm not complaining though. I'm planning on going to bed soon and having an early night so I can wake up bright and early and not be hungover! what a concept.



not much to report i guess, my mom's coming back from Scotland on monday, so i'm excited for that. I'll actually be eating healthy again. I've been eating such crappy food the last few weeks she's been gone, my body feels so gross and its starting to show. maybe she'll be able to whip me back into shape....

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3