More Intensity


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am using the boyfriends blackberry and it is my new favorite thing. I don't know why, it is just fun to type on. I didn't go to school today because it is too pointless. randomly my dad dint go to work, so when i woke up he's like "so i guess you're not going to school...?" i'm like "uhhh, no... i'm going back to bed" kind of awkward. he probably thinks i just stay home every day now, which isnt actually a bad idea.



work was shitty because my boss was up at the house puking and I had nothing to do for 4 hours, except hope i don't catch whatever she has. there's some weird bugs going around right now and the last thing i need is to get sick. going in to work an hour early tomorrow so i can get off an hour early, so we can go camping! yesssssssssssssssss i am so stoked. first camping trip of the year! and its going to be in a pimped out van! deffinitely excited for that.

i didn't do enough camping last summer at all, and i need to make up for it this summer.



goin out tonight for Katie's birthday, what we're doing, or where we're going I don't know. All i know is that i will be drinking and i'm really hoping we come home at a decent hour. if not I'm leaving early because i have to get up at 7 and i don't want to be pooched for the camping trip!

alrighty time to go. take it easy

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3