Mr Tamborine Man


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My mom came home last night. This makes me happy. she was gone for like 2.5 weeks (in scotland) and i mssed her. awww haha I came home early last night to chill it with her but she was all jet lagged and grumpy so i'm like great. didnt blame her though, i am the grumpiest person ever after flying. decided just to go to bed cause i was in a shitty mood. attempted playing brick braker for the longest time. I am officially the worst at that game ever! what the hell it souldn't be that difficult. I can't get past level 6. i need to practice. Ended up going to Leck's pretty late, fell asleep etc. came home and slept and had weird dreams about stuff i can't remember now. woke up in time for school. best feeling ever when you think you have to get up, then remember its good friday and don't have to get up for hours. but i couldnt get back to sleep. so i got up and made some tea and chilled with the parental units.



Went shopping Yesterday and bought so many clothes it was awsome. usually i'd feel pretty sick if i bought that much, but everything was on sale so it was crazy cheap. yess!!

I'm listening to Peter's Podcast, Songs for the Closet Crying, and it's totally chillin me out. I keep thinking of songs that would fit in and then they play! yay. also i'm playing solitare. it's like crack. not thatd id know.



6 hours later... going to eat some hot dogs, shower, then get drunk. or something. happy friday

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3