Easter YAY.....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





my easter is going awsome how is yours? Went to Caleighs and ate some pancakes, looked for some easter eggs, and ate some easter eggs. we put them all together then divided them up. it was like we were little again. the worst part about easter for me was when me and my brother would have to put all the eggs we found into a pile then divide them up. i always found more because my egg finding skills are unmatchable, then i had to give them to him. gay. it worked well for me this morning though because i sucked. Jess came over and she found out how freezing my house is. all the time. AH. went to the gym for a while, worked my buns of steel etc, now im trying to think of something to eat that's healthy yet satisfying...






Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3