Star Guitar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



went downtown today cause I don't work on thursdays. had to pick up birthday presents for Peter and my brother. For those of you who don't know, Peter and I have the same birthday. (the 26th of april. eff ya) exciting, i know! Last year we got each other the same thing. this year he got me Metric tickets and I got him.... something not nearly as exciting as Metric tickets. Maybe i will make him a cool card to make up for my boring present. i am sorry pg. ;)



Chilled around Vic for a while by myself, got my piercing checked out, ate some amazing bagels with amazing cream cheese. Artichoke and sundried tomato, and Spinach and feta. yumm. met Leck for some coffee/ ice tea then let him get back to work. I parked in some ghetto parkade and it was scary. now i'm home, thinking about having a nap, but I don't think I have any time. goin to Lecks to watch Survivor and the office, and I don't have school toms so i get to watch him get ready for work all sexy tomorrow. nice

edit: Peter just informed me the office isn't on tonight. fuck sakes



I hope this weekend doesnt suck. I'm working friday saturday and sunday. gaaaaaay! as long as the weather is nice I will be happy. Ok so here's a question for you. I am now officially incharge of grad pictures. ie, a place where I can put all of the pictures from the ceremony, after grad, dinner dance.. etc etc that people send me. so for our grade, their parents and stuff can email me pics and i'll put em up somewhere, and I don't really know where the best palce to do this will be.... I was thinking buzznet just because, but then I realised the whole monthly limit thing wont work too well for that... sooo if any of you know of anyplace where I can host a lot of pictures publicly that would rockkk it. merci


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3