shadow puppets in the ghetto


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I am super active and getting into shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my new goal ^^^^

um i road my bike to work today, and also around the whole airport yesterday. it was only 20 minutes but my ass hurt and my legs were like jello. speaking of jello, friday will involve jello shooters, because i am having an unofficial/official birthday party. but it isn't just any party, it's an underwear party and yes, it is just girls. don't expect too many pictures from that, i'm sure my friends wouldnt appreciate me putting up half naked pictures of themselves. oh well. should be good times. obviosly my dad and brother will be going out somewhere that night or that would just be pervy and scary.



Going out for dinner tonight for my brother's birthday... don't know where, but maybe I will get something healthy for a change. we'll see. Lots of good food coming up in the next couple of days, going out for a birthday breakfast tomorrow with some girls, then I get to choose my birthday dinner tomorrow night... TOUGH decision!!!! I don't know what to do!!! Don't really want to go out anywhere, I was thinking maybe, order in some fish and chips, or chinese food.... orrrrr i don't know! I'm always craving good food and now I can't think of any. gosh. food is such a conundrum. you know it is

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3