Hi.... .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am the luckiest girl ever!!!! holy crap! hokay, soo... went to pay the "warning" speeding ticket whatever, and the lady's like, "um you don't have to pay this, it's just a warning" and i'm like "Well why does it say $196?" and she said "because that's how much you would have had to pay..."!!!! YESSSSS! then they asked if I was in a school zone and I said no, then they glared and one of them told me to slow down. I said the cop already told me that, but thanks... fuckin yesss!!!!! now i'm so paranoid when i'm driving, I think every car that passes is a cop, or any car in a drive way is goin to turn on flashing lights when i pass..... i just can't afford an actual ticket right now so i'm being really slow and grandma-like.

also the truck i drive is slowly breaking down and it only starts half the time now... really awkward, especially at gas stations when it makes a sound like metal grinding against metal. ahh



I have to start making a webpage (using flash) in computer programming but I don't know what to do it on!!! pretty much a guarantee fail on this one, obviosly I have no clue how to make a flash site... ok another gay post im only writing to put off sleeping, which is weird because i'm realllyyy tired and love sleeping.... anyways it's friday tomorrow and i'm stoked. friday = underwear party. i'm making jello shooters. mm I hope the weathers really really nice this weekend and maybe there will be some camping, or something like that......... . . . . . GOODNIGHT

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3