Chillax Pam, stop Pamamessing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thank you urbandictionary

pms:

  • Anxiety: irritable, crying without reason, verbally and sometimes physically abuse, feeling "out of control", or Dr. Jekyl-Mr. Hyde behavior changes.
  • Depression: confused, clumsy, forgetful, withdrawn, fearful, paranoid, suicidal thoughts and rarely suicidal actions.
  • the worst time to be around a woman, because she becomes an irrational psycho bitch which froths at the mouth with rage and seeks to destroy anything which stands in her way.
  • a time when you should avoid all women; major moodswings; i.e. watch your back, ho.

    Girl: I hate you!
    Boy: What did I do?
    Girl: Oh my god, I love you!
    Boy: What?

  • some thing girls have because their uterus is screaming at thier brain to go out, get fucked, and have a baby.
    and it makes them angry.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3