you're the douchebag!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



heyheyheyy! hey. its late and i want to sleep but also i dont. i'm eating twiglets, that my mom brought home from scotland. theyre pretty much my favorite. most people hate them. theyre like sticks, covered in marmite. mmm i know. i feel like being creative right now, but its too late to do anything but maybe dream creative thoughts.

this lady/teacher from india came to our global awareness group today, she had just come from washington and she said the biggest difference between Canadians and Americans that she saw was that Americans didn't know anything about the rest of the world. and then she's like, i dont think they even know anything about their own country. i laughed. she was cute.



i have to work more this week because my boss freaks out if more than 3 people are at the nursery at one time. sooo i'll be working, tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday sunday. jawsome.
yo well my eyes are half closed and stinging of tired.

oh yea and i'll make my blog better so you guys don't hate it. and dont say you dont!@dfsfee(&^wkhii

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3