you put your heart into my chest


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm having the worst stomach pain right now. i wish i could puke and make it better but it's not really that kind of hurt. wtfuck. but anyways, my weekend was pretty rad. Leck and I saw Mission Impossible 3 on friday. so intense!!



I'm pretty much just waiting to brush my teeth and do some other nightly routines, but i'm too late and my brother just got home from work which means i need to wait for him to get out of the shower and i didnt run fast enough to beat him there so now i am here. which is also a good thing because this blog has feelings and they are getting hurt by my neglect and laxity.

drank a lot on saturday night. well it wasnt a lot, just a lot of shots, pretty close together/a few unnecessary ones at the end of the night. Me and leck are really sore and I don't know what from. i think it was the football in the rain on saturday but that would be sad becaue i didn't exactly put much effort in, hence should not be sore. BUT also i'm happy because i get to go to a spa tomorrow :) 3.5 hours of complete relaxation courtesy of my amazing boyfriend and i'm hoping i will pick up some massage tips so leck doesnt have to suffer through my shitty massages anymore.



ok the brother just came through which means the bathroom is free and i can go to sleep. yesss! had a long nap today cause we were really pooched but i'm still really tired so i'm lookin forward to this sleeping thing tonight.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3