Nachooooooooooooooooo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



bare with me here i'm going to complian a little bit...the last couple of days i've felt like sick city. it's not even sick, it's just super weak and crazy sharp pains in my head that make me want to cry. i worked all day feeling crappy and my body was like jello. you know that feeling when you wake up after sleeping in for a really long time and your body feels really distant and making a tight fist is virtually impossible? yea like that. also it rained all morning and later morning... and i was outside crouching under a raincoat that isn't waterproof, picking weeds out of the ground. I did that for 8 hours straight and my fingers have become completely numb. if fingers could cry, mine would be crying right now. and probably screaming too, because if they could cry, chances are they could scream.... anyways.



Leck's in Vancouver today/tonight so hopefully his ferry doesn't sink! i'm going to head to the gym in a bit, meet up with maria and brittany, and hopefully be home before 9 so i can go to bed. not much sleep was had last night. i think it was a full moon or something.

Saw the DaVinci Code yesterday with Leck. It was pretty intense. it followed the book fairly accurately and they changed the ending a bit, which made more sense than the book anyways. The line up to get tickets were out the door and down the stairs... appearently it was for XMen. COOL! not. god what a joke. who would go see that. i saw one of them and it was a pretty painful experience.



Jack Black was on Ellen the other day. how funny is he. I was listening to Tenacious D a lot today.
tribute, wonderboy and fuck her gently are the best.


This is a song for the ladies
But fellas listen closely
You don't always have to fuck her hard
In fact sometimes that's not right to do
Sometimes you've got to make some love
And fuckin give her some smoochies too
Sometimes ya got to squeeze
Sometimes you've got to say please
Sometime you've got to say hey
I'm gonna Fuck you softly
I'm gonna screw you gently
I'm gonna hump you sweetly
I'm gonna ball you discreetly
And then you say hey I bought you flowers
And then you say wait a minute sally
I think I got somethin in my teeth
Could you get it out for me
That's fuckin teamwork
Whats your favorite posish?
That's cool with me
Its not my favorite
But I'll do it for you
Whats your favorite dish?
Im not gonna cook it
But ill order it from Zanzibar
And then I'm gonna love you completely
And then I'll fuckin fuck you discreetly
And then I'll fucking bone you completely
But then I'm gonna fuck you hard
Hard

classic.


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3