emerging viewpoints


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



anyways. just got back from Lecks. we watched Hotel Rwanda. i didn't cry as much as the first time i saw it.

Today I was in a bad mood because i woke u and it was raining. umm what happened to that forecast where it said sunny in the high 20's for 14 days... all of a suden its rainy for the next 2 weeks. GREAT! thanks weatherguys for instilling false hope into the homes of Sidneygoers city wide! fags. the rain was really inconveniant today because I got my hair done and straightened. and what is straight hairs worse enemy? rain of course. oh well. i made sure it was well hidden...



Went to pick out corsages at Thrifties today. I really didn't care about mine as long as it semi matches my dress. we ended up getting white mini roses.... cool? obviosly i was hungry. when am i not? so we went for some foods. i ate a huge amazing bacon cheddar burger. then booked it to my truck which was getting fixed. (new brakes).



appearently i have the dentist tomorrow.... i totally forgot, then grad rehearsals... so no work. which is kind of a bummer since i'll be missing it on tuesday too and I need money.



oh yea.. back to getting my hair done. so my hairdresser wants me to be a hair model for this national competition and i'm really scared. mostly because he said I have to sign my hair over to him and he's going to do whatever. he kind of explained what he would do... and it was intense. really long parts and realllllyyyy short... plus like some sketch colors... he said he could redo the colors after and give me extensions but its still kind of intense. He would do our hair one day, then the next we have wardrobe, get our makeup done, then a photoshoot. he said theyd take about 200 pictures :| ummmmmm awkward. think of how many horrible pictures will be on those 200! ahh then they'll send away the good pictures to the competition and he said they'll be published! eekkhhhh i'm still thinking about it, but maybe i should just for the experience...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3