grad camping 26


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







just got home from camping up at Burnt Bridge. it was pretty intense, i'm so tired right now and feel like puking a lot. Me, Leslie Kevin and Dave caught the ferry over to Mill Bay, then rolled over to the campsite where there was already hella people. I thought everyone would pooch out cause everyone was so tired, but so many people came it was crazy.





The best part was the people that never ever drink who came up and got hammered for the first time. it was funny.






I brought up a flat, expecting to be there for two nights but i came home early because I was way too tired. Not too much sleep at all and i was pissed off cause some fags from Cowichan came and stole/burnt our shit. ie, 5 coolers were burnt down to nothing (including mine!), so much beer stolen, my tent was ripped across the whole door, bunch of folding chairs put in the fire. we were all sleeping. I dont know what that was about...







Other than that though it was sweet. lots of people, lots of randoms, lots of drinking. now it's time to sleep.


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3