jPod yeyayay yeyayafdsfs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The tennis tourny was a joke and a half. what a waste of time. I only played because this teacher wouldnt leave me alone. anyways there were only like 4 people playing... i only played once, lost, and got silver. how does that work? anyways its totally embarrassing because we get our pic in the paper and stuff. so lame. uhg.



well i finished jPod a week ago and thought I'd do a little review of my own...

For the most part enjoyed it, the story line was way too weird. The random things this guy/family gets up to are just dumb. usually im down with a book with a different kind of plot but this was pretty stupid. I guess that's what he was goin for but it seemed like he didn't know what to write about so he just made up all these crazy things these characters could get up too. A lot of it was fairly clever and I loved how it was so nerdy. The book made me hate douglas coupland when i was reading it, i was like, what a dick, who does he think he is? anyways, Raymi said it best: "he reminds me of those girls who wear shirts with BITCH written on them or BABY or SPOILED etc". Oh yea, also the parents reminded me of the mom and dad from Bridget Jones' Diary... kind of crazy and stuff. yea

one more day of school for me. thank god. we're decorating our whale bus tomorrow night, which isn't actually a whale bus, but a large van used for transporting people going on a whale watching tour or whatever. My friend wanted to put a blow up whale on the roof with a blow up doll riding it but i dont know if that going to happen. Im not sure if any of us have a blow up doll lyin around. im so happy we got a van instead of a limo. we save like $120 each plus get to ride a dope van all ghetto like. yess!

felt an earthquake today and had a minor heart attack. I was in the middle of a field so i'm like yes! the perfect time to have the big one! but then i had to go into a gym with hundreds of kids and practice for the grad ceremony. not such perfect timing for a large earthquake... but we're still alive so it's all good.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3