Grad 26


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







finally grad's over. i feel so free... and stuff... Longest day/days ever. im so pooched right now. Grad was good though... I didn't fall or anything getting my diploma etc. it was such a long day, with breakfast at katies house, driving to pictures in our whale bus (the whale flew off on the highway), pictures, rehearsals, the ceremony, pictures, dinner dance, the after grad untill 6 am...





The after grad had so much stuff to do, I didn't know what to do with myself. i rocked it at karaoke though... savage garden and spice girls obvs. frickin sweet. There was a crazy magician there, i couldn't even handle. pretty much doing the craziest stuff and my mind hurt. i tried to record some of it.



The armchair cynics played and i chilled at the side drinking cup after cup of coffee... bad idea, ended up making me feel like shit/wanting to puke. Mezmer the hypnotist was crazy too, so funny watching those things.


slept for a couple of hours when i got home at 7, then leck came over for a bit before he rolled up island.







My parents, as a grad present told me they would pay for my plae ticket to europe so i'm stoked. also got a new digi cam so that is sweet also.

more pics here if you care.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3