computer class is my favorite thing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Im sitting in computer programming class right now. Just to let you know a little bit about what goes on daily... I'm sitting here by myself, the only girl. my teacher is desperately trying to get a live feed of the Germany-Poland game, yelling such cuss-words as, 'Oh for pittys sake!" and "gosh darn". ohoh, now it is "the best thing about computers is they do exactly what you tell them. the worst thing about computers is they do exactly what you tell them"... He's currently dowloading real player to display the game but isn't having much luck....

The people behind me are creating master video games that they could sell to playstation at any day. I'm sitting here blogging and haven't made any progress on my website in 2 weeks. I've just about given up completely. actually, yes... I have, seeing as this will probably be my last day in this class.

Theres part of the site... see how the font is black? that's what has been killing me for the last 2 weeks. it wont read my style sheet and because it's making me so angry i'm getting worried about my nerd factor. oh well. also thats a movie at the bottom and shit moves etc.

I slept through my alarm this morning and missed breakfast with friends. it sucked and I was hungry.

At lunch we painted posters for our whale bus. they said "whale bus" and "just gradded" for the back. I cut out waves for the sides, and we're going to black out the windows with paper so noone can see us + christmas lights. tacky is deffinitely our goal.

update on the soccer game... he now has sound. someones working on cutting out the sound of the crowd but i'm not sure it's working out too well.

ok so it may be a few days before my next post because tomorrow is grad. schedual: i will be getting up at 6 am, getting my hair done at 7 am, going to katies and dianes at 9 am, riding our whale bus to pictures at 11:30am, at some point goin to Uvic for ceremonies, then dinner dance, then the after grad, which goes untill 6 am the next morning. out for breakfast with the friends if i can stay awake. short nap. see leck. head up to Burn Bridge untill sunday for some camping. should be good times but i'm going to be lonely in my tent because Leck can't come :( im really sad about that. oh well he'll have fun at quadra.

Camping will be sweet though, we're going to stop at the superstore and buy tons of food and tons of water. i'm gonna bring up a flat of Canadian so that will do me for a couple of days. hopefully the weather holds out. so anyways I guess i will be back sunday, expect a long boring post then. ok cool.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3