not dead


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



whoa! ok a post. i haven't died yet and i'm on day 10 of work. only one more to go because i complained and said i would pass out if i had to work 13. and yea it was supposed to be 13!!! is that illegal? getting paid minimum wage, 8 hour shifts for 13 days? i think so. but anyways its only 11 now, and I have to work canada day but its just untill 5 so it's ok. Canada day is so soon i can't believe it! we were supposed to get a hotel room like last year but we forgot and now they're all booked. oh well. maybe ill sleep in lecks van if he lets me...

I have lots to say but i just got off work and my brain is hot and not functioning at 100%. been going to the lake the last couple of days... might meet some people from work there in a bit. but maybe not because i'll be awkward around all of the people i dont know. Leck and i got the best deal at Theo's last night... Steak and Spaghetti for $9.95!! yes! so good. i was all about it.



Tomorrow i'm working my last day of 11 then probably having a long nap. maybe camping at Island View that night if i'm not too pooched. Thursday means thursday market and I've missed the first two because of grad and being in a bad mood. But I'm going to this one, with Peter, and i'm stoked! i love the markets so much. they're just so cute and all of sidney comes out to these things.



that's about all I can write right now, I need to have a nap, so I'll be back soon. peaaceeee

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3