days off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HI>>>>.<<. my two days off have been fantastiiic. I'm sad they're over. but also, no. because tomorrow is Canada day. and nothing else matters. best day of the year and i'm getting shitfaceted after work. we're heading downtown and hopfully not going to die on the way there. I have so many pictures I want to upload but I've gone over my limit, and I guess i'll have to wait untill tomorrow... buuuut it's Canada day and i'm pretty sure i wont be sitting on the computer uploading pictures. there will be a lot from Can day too so it might be picture overload soon.



went to walmart a few minutes ago to buy an air matress but they didnt have any? since when fags.

Leck and i went to the lake for a bit today and jumped off this dead tree sticking out of the water. it was impossible to balance so i sucked but it was awsome.

Went to Island view beach wednesday night/day. well first me and leslie and jaime showed up at 6 and there were a bunch of younger people having a "party" so we crashed it and ate their hotdogs and drank their pop. peaced and got some tea and chocolate covered espresso beans. back to the beach... then drove home and got a ride back so i didn't have my truck, which meant some beers were drank. Leck came after work and we all chilled and listened to nathaniel and dave play bongos and guitar.



Went to the beach yesterday with Leck, where he got a pen jammed in his van door and it wouldnt close. we had to drive back to his place with the door open and it was super ghetto and funny. i have a video but i don't know how to put it on here.

lay on my lawn for a bit, then turned on the sprinklers and played some intense frisbee. Chilled it with Peter after that, went to Robyn's house for a goodbye bbq for Kayla... rolled over to the market, got some chow-mein, ate it by the beach then rented the Weatherman which is a super good movie, and as Peter said, I hate Nicholas Cage with a passion so really that's saying something.

headin to white spot in a bit, then back to sidney where we're kickin off the Canada day weekend with some fireworks! cute.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3