from paris to berlin


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I uploaded lots of pics and lots of random videos of me/other people being dumb and boring.



This is Leslie telling the story of how i puked in my room the other day because i was laughing at the same time as trying to burp. god that was funny. while i was puking i was still laughing and in between i was all WTF why am i puking!!?! good times. the camera cut her off because it ran out of batteries. anyways...

the fireworks were cute and lots of kids were excited and i saw my parents and they gave me a canada flag. i was stoked.


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3