tiredddd


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



my head is splitting in half, it's been a while since a post but it's been busy. I now have three days off and im getting excited. i have a feeling this blog will become a little neglected over the summer, just because there's so much to do and not the most time to blog about it.

My friend had a goodbye bbq yesterday because she's moving to vancouver today. it was good times, i ate some hot dogs and got the shit scared out of me by this bear thing that moved and was pretty much alive. i hated it.



uuuuuuuuuuuum yea i really need to have a nap because my head hurts so i can't write anymore. i have lots to say but no energy to do it. oh well.



oh yea maria backed over a parking median thing and her gas tank leaked everywhere and had to buy a new one for 400. it was funny. /also shitty

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3