Daaad, gimme a sthip of your Vexxth


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



my throat is dead and my voice is only working on occasion.

work was shitty because i couldn't make sounds, so customers thought i was really rude and stuff.

This guy came in who sounded exactly like Borat and it was so funny and i was getting excited... then he came over and started telling me this story about a Jew and i'm like it IS Borat!! it was awsome.



anyways, the plan for the night is to pretend i'm sicker than i am so i can feel sorry for myself.

I rented Sleepless in Seattle. I've never seen it that's the only reason! Gosh. The girl i work with made fun of me and when i picked her up from work i showed her the movie and she's like um, ok just look at the cover... she has a mullet and shoulder pads, i think that says enough. whatever i'm excited.

I bought 2 more packs of Halls, a Cosmo and Ranch Crispers. I'm pretty much all set.

oh yea, me and Leck bought backpacks for Europe.



ok and just go see An Inconvenient Truth. it was so intense and well done and it scared the shit out of me. now go see it!!!!!!!!


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3