post 300 omgomgomgLOLZZ


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



heat wave attack! sidney is deffinitely not used to this heat and it's making everyone irritible and tired and lazy. well at least me... just came back from the beach, the water was amazing. i felt kind of weird swimming by myself but it had to be done.

It was Leck's b-day yesterday and we had a sweet day. Fun times but im pooched because it was a late night and this heat is too much for me to handle.

We bought our Eurail passes yesterday, so i now have 10$ in my bank account. i'm sure that will go far trying to survive on another continent.

too hot to keep typing so i'm going to go pass out on some grass. bye

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3