gold lion


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My mom bought a new car. a Hyundai Tuscan. we're the family that never gets a new car so i am stoked. mostly stoked because i can actually drive standard now, instead of on the rabbit where it was pretty much impossible. when i was younger i always wanted a car with the "new car smell" it was my favorite smell and whenever my dad got a rental car for work i would sit in it forever just playing with buttons and smelling the clean leather smell. I wanted to buy the "new car smell" spray to spray in my room but i guess that was going a little far...

My mom and i went to costco after work today and bought food in bulk and also a new digi cam for myself becuase my old new one broke. well i threw it in a drunken stupor. my dad and brother met us there so we had some family bonding and ate costco pizza and hot dogs. my brother bought a motorcycle today and he's 16. my mom is having a heart attack about it and i think i would too.



last night i had a games night at my house. cool i know. anyways we were playing scatergories and the letter was N. the subject was, "words associated with money" and i wrote "None". pretty appropriate i think. especially right now. it seems the only thing in my life that ever really stresses me out or causes problems has something to do with money, or lack of. Me and Leck are still trying to get money for Europe but it's hard, not gettin enough hours at work and so many obstacles that seem to be getting in the way. we'll see what happens.


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3