we'll collect the moments one by one


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I scored some new sunglasses which is sweet and good timing because mine just broke. Meghan found them in her car and didn't know who's they were so she gave them to me. YESS!!! but then she said they didn't suit me... but they were FREEEEEEEEEEEE

ch check it



also i got cheap apple crumble at white spot because of my spot connections. alssssoooo went to a kegger for a bit, maybe i should say, was dragged to one, at like 7 last night. god what an awkward time. i peaced asap and got some dessert.



PS>>> me and lecks Eurail passes came in the mail today. EXCITING. plus maps and booklet things and other fun stuff. changed the flights aswell to fly out on the 11th instead of the 4th. kind of a bummer because the flight itself was 120$ cheaper than our first and we had to pay an extra 100$ to change it... hummmmmmmhmhm... ..

speaking of mail.. something for leck came in the mail to.



it was a hot one again today, and i got kind of burnt at work, then went to the beach with my parents and floated on tubes. v relaxing.

i'm going to go buy some food for my lunch tomorrow and then make dinner for leck who's working till 11 and probably wont be hungry but he better eat it...........................

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3