GOING TO DIE OK I'M TIRED!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tonight i am having an early night, and it is already 10:30 so i will make this quick. yesterday was my most tired day ever and my eyes couldnt open hardly in the morning. but i drank a lot of tea and brought a lot of coffee to work and even a couple cafeine pills as a backup method. just in case. unfortunately one fell down my throat at around lunchtime and my body went crazy and hyper even though i was mentally dead. i made weird sounds like nenennannene really fast and then went home and tried to nap but i couldnt. Leck came over at 11 and we watched a movie till my eyes could hardly open again. ps the movie was Proof of Life with Meg Ryan and Russle Crowe and it is awsome and i have watched it countless times.



My new goal is to become a morning person, wake up earlier every morning so im not rolling out of bed to work. it makes me feel like i have more of a day... i tried it this morning and it was sweet. i actually had time to sit on the couch and drink tea. also today at work my soccer coach from when i was a lot younger came in and i hadn't seen him in years. he was thie biggest dick in the world and we all hated him and we made fun of his daughter ( i think he hated us too). when he saw me he did this thing with his eyebrows and made them go really high like he wanted me to know who he was even though i saw his retarded ass half an hour ago. why is it that assholes always end up coaching kids sports? always?



i just wrote that in probably 1 minute and i feel like i just drank lots of coffee even though i just went to starbucks and had herbal tea. i almost fell asleep into it. that's my cue to go to bed. k.

ps just published this post onto my old blog. obviosly my brain has started eroding

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3