Bushland


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just got home from Seattle with the fam. Family vacations are always interesting and this one was no exception. At the american border the people were so mean and they took our oranges. Appearently we're not allowed to smuggle them across the border. The lady searched our whole van (appearently looking for more oranges...). It was sad cause then we all felt like oranges. eating them.. i mean...
The ferry ride was too long but we made it and stopped off at some of those outlet stores, picked up some good deals. I also realised that singing along with electric guitar isnt cool... and that my right eye is bigger then my left..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After hours of searching for our hotel and me screaming and realising we can never go on the Amazing Race, we found it and i didnt sleep at all. just what I needed.

There was an amazing music store down the road, Tower Records, very cool. Picked up a few cds there... Ani Difranco, The Shins, Frou Frou and the Titanic dvd weeeeooo

Whats a family trip without a stop at a museum or two? so we went to the Rock n' Roll Museum which was fine untill they gave us a computer thing to strap on... wow did they look cool.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was interesting.. cause there was a Bob Dylan exhibit aaanddd the outfit Michael Jackson wore on his Motown 25 performance was there :D

At least Bob thinks we're cool...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I secretly want to be a bassist.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I spent too much money and ate too much food and didnt sleep at all but it was fun.

Highlights:
-Coke Whore almost killing her boyfriend, woman having orgasm in message chair, huge fag tail, giant octopus pissing on me, me winning presidents EVERY TIME haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3