soft rock star


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday i realised my 'so jealous' cd by T&S was missing and i have no clue where it is :| i might have a stroke or some kind of mild heart attack.

Today i glued a car into a beer can. This wasn't completely random, we had to do something for art to send through the mail that sends some kind of message... so i thought the whole, car crashed into the beer can can have something to do with "don't drink and drive" how creative.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I hit my head on my guitar and a black eye may result.

ps
Everyone buy tickets to the show on the 28th because Suburbia is playing! (Peter's Band)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3