music for car stereos


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well the plan is to buy a bass. im stoked cause i've wanted to play for a long time, but then i started guitar lessons... and thought it would be pointless to learn two at the same time. well whatever i'm buying one, but I don't know what type. all i know is that its going to be shitty and cheap. so if anyone knows a good cheap bass lemme know!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I took my cat to the vet today. I had to hold her while like 30 dogs walked by. now i have scratches all over my arms and it looks like i was in a bike accident. She was pretty mellow in the office though, and didn't seem to mind when they stuck a thermometer up her ass.

I went grocery shopping which was good, cause i bought 7 layer dip and dried apples!

I was walking down the hall with my guitar and it smashed into the wall knocking a painting off and it made a big hole... oops

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3