E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



um i'm just posting because i got really bored of that last boring post about nothing. oh wait all of my posts are about nothing, and that one actually was about more of something than the other ones, because something kind of eventful happened in my life. oh well now that i'm back at school my posts will return to nothingness and uneventfullness. i'll start with this post. today we tied a chair to some chicks car and watched her pull out of the parking lot dragging it behind her. i laughed. did bad on a biology quiz, sucked at math, made an embarrassing comment in english, attempted hw in spare, almost killed myself when i was forced to take the school bus. why did i have to fail my N test. fuck. right now i'm drinking milk and listening to music really loud and im in a good mood, but feel slightly sick. but im going to pretend i don't feel slightly sick and have a dance party by myself. i bought some of those i pod speakers even though i don't have an ipod but they make me so happy. now i can bring my dance party with me in my purse. cool. probably one of the last midnight swims of the year last night. and by midnight i mean 9:30. but it was sweet as usual. might just have to whip out the wetsuits.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

um that's all for a while

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3