E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



update: caitlin has been suspended from school for 2 days, for drinking at lunchtime on halloween. toight. so tomorrow she will be sleeping in and actually doing some hw. I'm going to rip it at school for the next while. i actually didnt give a shit about it for the last few months but now it's getting stressful and i feel like trying. ps i'm not actually a bad kid if you're getting that impression haha. drugs=bad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my life's weird right now. only because half of it's going so well and half of it isn't. bad half = school and parents. good half = friends and boyfriend. um ya

yeaa i wrote that yesterday so i guess the suspension is offic. over. back to school tomorrow. I did like 7 hours of homework today. it was intense. I just spent the last few hours writing up a biology lab that I thought was due on friday. appearently not. I accidentally wrote 400 more words than needed on the conclusion but that's ok its done and now I can go to bed and sleep.


Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3