he's a fashion terrorist


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



on friday we filled out this paper voting people for our yearbook, like stupidist person, best dressed etc. i got second funniest girl. i want to know who could possibly be funnier than me. i'm going to find out and beat her up. ps i'm joking. and i'm not funny and i don't know why people voted me. i'm just glad i didn't get first, then id actually be in the yearbook. phewf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm going to carry around techno with me all day tomorrow and be really sketchy. i'm excited. I was planning on applying at thriftys tomorrow, but i forgot i was drinking and going to be in a costume so i thought i should wait a day or two.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not too sure what's going on tomorrow night but it's halloween and that always = good times. so we'll see.

sorry about the number of posts i've done lately. i seem to be doing them daily which is weird... but i get bored and write shitty posts. yay.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3