Pumpkin Carving III


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It was our anual Pumpkin carving party tonight, which wasnt much of a party cause it ended early but it worked out well cause i got to watch survivor and the apprentice (which was intense btw!)

My pumpkin was cool. i carved a christmas tree. but it was boring so then i carved a face. and some eyebrows on the side.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had crap all over me because some people thought it would be funny to throw pumpkin guts around/a massive peice that almost knocked me out. geez

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3