rick! rick! rick! rick!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today peter posted what he posted 6 months ago today. so i looked back at what i posted 6 months ago today. it was weird because i talked about my liver in that post and also mentioned metric. and in the post below this one i talked about my liver and the title is metric! extreme coincidence? i think not. so here it is just to prove to you ... ok i dont know what i'm proving.



I'm falling asleep right now because i only got 3.5 hours of sleep last night. i'm getting used to it now though because my body hates me and decides it doesn't want to sleep anymore. I think im going to go to the naturopath, i dont know why but it sounds cooler than dr.

last month i went to this chinese forest dr who gave me this special tea to help me sleep. it made me hallucinate and i felt my liver line up with my brain.

Went to mainly music today and got Metric- Where are you now. Pretty exciting id say

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm contemplating switching hairdressers because i was recently informed that he thinks i like him. this is how it went down:

yvonne:(hairdresser) whispers.. to my friend: "is that your friend who has a crush on shayne?
Caleigh: what?
yvonne: word in the back is she likes him
caleigh: deffinitely not (thank you caleigh)

this is really awkward especially since he has 2 children and a wife and is maybe 30 years old. Theres no denying he's a sexy beast but i dont 'like' him for gods sake. Well anyways im getting my hair done on wednesday and im going to wear a turtle neck and avoid all eye contact and speak as little as possible.

I hit my huge bruise in exactly the same spot and now there is a massive bump protruding from my leg. its sick and it hurts to walk.

here's a visual incase you were wondering what it looked like....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Who Wants To Buy My Book? says:
it must mean something!
Caitlin says:
i knoww!
Caitlin says:
maybe i'll be a liver doctor for metric!
Caitlin says:
i can only hope


i make myself sad sometimes haha

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3