kissing condoms


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



UMM i guess it's been a few days since my last sickly post. so here's another. feeling slightly better and the strep is peacing out i think. I'm all set for the turkey dinner tomorrow. i ate lots of food today so my stomach wont be shrunk.

I've been dying to go snowboarding for a few days now and its killing me that i can't. ah. i guess i'll have to wait another couple moths :| i almost died inside when the mountain shut last season cause there was no snow. there better be a shitload of snow this season...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lay in bed for like 6 hours today. i like doing nothing. if i'm not by myself. tomorrow i'm going to get some fresh air. it's needed. for sure. ok i should make this longer but i am done. time for some nintendo skills. mhmmmm

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3