E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I want to do a post about food right now. Probably because thanksgiving dinner is coming up and it makes me so happy it's hard to explain. Turkey dinner's are my favorite and i feel like crying thinking about it. I havent had an appetite at all the last few days and if i'm not hungry by monday i'm just going to force it down and probably throw up after. all day i was craving sushi, mcchicken, and cinnamon buns... which is weird because last night i felt like puking when i saw a commercial for a hamburger of some kind. whatever it looked sick. anyways my mom is making me sushi right now :) and i'm really excited. ps i keep thinking it's christmas

ok this is the end of the worst post yet im pretty sure. whatever im going to go eat some sushi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3