She takes her clothes off for the Japanese


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



DUDE survivor's on tomorrow. Leck and i are obviously going to be watching it. you should too. if you have your priorities straight. i know i do, because im not going to soccer practice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I put some stretchers in my ears. only 14 gauge but im calling them stretchers anyways. whatever, point is i pulled one of them then my ear hurt and swelled up so i took it out and i put my old earings back in. cool story.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i'm going into sidney tomorrow and buying hand sanitiser and vitamin C so i don't get sick. i think i can feel it coming on. so it can just peace out. ok i need to go study for the big biology test tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3