open it like a cat


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



a 13 year old from england added me to msn today. funny. he kept using stupid english slang i couldn't understand. or maybe he's still learning how to talk... i dont know.

Caitlin says:
you're kind of young

Liam says:
Thx

Liam says:
play footy chat soz

what?



Happy Birthday Caleigh and Ali. i obviosly love you. check out the pie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mexico trip is officially booked.

Soccer tonight. unfortunatly it's at the same time as the oc and survivor. shitttyy deal.

sunrise this morning. yes i was ready that early. had to make a stop at the grocery store before school. i think it looks darker than it actually was haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just deleted every song off my mp3 player, and put on in a coma, and a techno folder. i need an ipod or something. this wont do.

I'm downloading itunes right now. Leck introduced me to the sweet visualizations that i couldn't pass up. and also i had WinMX which is clearly shitty.

ok well its 20 minutes later and its downloaded but now i want to delete it cause there's like 100000 songs on it from years ago that i thought i deleted. i'm getting flustered. maybe i'll just put up with my shitty music programs.

ok its 5 minutes later and itunes is deleted.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3