sick is hot


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



sick as fuck pretty much. didn't get out of bed yesterday untill 6. missed work. didn't really sleep because my body hates me and decided to switch from boiling to freezing about every 10 seconds. today waas generally the same, out of bed at 4, then back to bed etc etc. last 2 days i've only eaten half a muffin a banana and an apple. as of right now... i'm feeling a little better, just had a shower so that seemed to help. but whatever, everyone's sick right now so i'll stop complaining.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ummmmm ok this is the next day cause i didnt publish this yesterday and i'm too lazy to delete that stuff up there. whatever. just got home from white spot. split a chicken ceaser wrap with maria. it was good. feeling better... other than some really random chest pains that probably aren't good.... everytime i breath deeply it feels like a knife is stabbing me kind of, first in my heart then something goes on down by my kidney or some organ down there. i dont know. im going to ignore it for now.

i have zero to say. story of my life pretty much. laaaaater

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3