The whole world wants what we're on


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ok the movie store guy is officially so creepy. before we just hated him cause he was an ass to my friend etc. he writes little comments in everyones file or whatever, and when he's not working the other guy shows people. one of my friends he wrote "irresponsible daughter" and put her on movie probation. that was funny but tonight we rented one and the movie guy (not the creepy one) was like do you know Dave? (the creepy one) to my friend and she's like uh yea and he's like i think he likes you, and he turns the screen around and it said "MM MMMMM MMMM MMMM" hahaha it was sick. ps he's like 30. i hate creepy perverts. kill yourself if your a creepy pervert.

look we found an alley in sidney. that was exciting for maybe 10 seconds.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I listened to my Frou Frou cd today for the 2nd time. it drives me crazy. i bought it in seattle last spring and i listened to it while i fell asleep in the car and it just pissed me off cause i was trying to sleep but i couldn't bring myself to turn it off. maybe its the cover that makes me hate her. ok i dont hate her but whatever. same thing happened with john mayer. i was listening to the cd when i was doing hw on my bed and it was so loud i couldnt concentrate but i didn't get up to turn it off so now i cant listen to it. wow i am lazy. oh well

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

today made me happy and it felt like winter. sat in starbucks for hours, drank coffee then walked around in the fog. majorly cleaned my room and it's easier to live in now. drank lots of tea and ate lots of chocolate. I told my friend i played zelda today and she called me a dork. im like shutup dont judge fooo then my other friend came in and told her it was sweet. thanks bud. i talk about zelda too much. On thursday i'm going skating. obviosly i'm excited for that. i can't skate worth shit but it will be funny. none of us can. we're goin back to the grade 8 friday night skate days. that night watching survivor and the apprentice as usual. but i'm getting ahead of myself that's still a few days away.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last time i went skating was with our PE just for fun class. what a sweet class. it was a joke. prettty mucccchhhhh

i want to rent the family guy video.

it feels like wednesday today. ive totally lost track of the days. they're all blending together with no school etc. hmm school better start up soon. or we're all going to be screwed. oh well i'll just roll with it, im not really worrying about it too much. other than the work that's stacking up but im just ignoring that for now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this felt like a drunk post but i assure you it wasn't. i'm still scared for my swollen liver. i dunno if it will explode or not. i guess that's a chance i'm willing to take. that makes me think of halloween and i just got really excited. i'm going to be a mess that day. as im sure most people will be. K SWEET BRING ON THE COSTUMES And school wastednesSSsSsSSSs. i'm going to stop talking about the same things over and over again. i'm boring myself. a lot

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3