oh my god rick a sleeping bag from the future!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i'm listening to some eminem remix of the zelda song. it's making me want to play zelda. so i'm going to pretend i'm not scared of the temples and go rip it up.

I'm taking this strike as a holiday and haven't even touched any schoolwork since i left sick. i'm pretty much beyond screwed at this point but i just can't bring myself to start studying math and other shit like that. wooo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jess just came over to say goodbye. i'm really bummed. well i'll see her in 4 months... which will probably go by pretty fast. maybe. I LOVE YOU G. ok i dont think she reads this but whatever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ps i'm just sticking really old pics in here cause i haven't taken any in weeks.

I'm downloading a bunch of SNL clips because im bored and i deffinitely just found the one i talk about all the time (but not really) and im excited. its probably not as funny as i remember but it's one where they all screw up and are like pissing themselves but trying to keep it cas. anyways. i love celebrity jeopardy

I'm not going to come into contact with any more humans for a while. i'm spreading my sickness and it sucks a lot and i feel bad

ahhghghghhh

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3