E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am never driving downtown around christmas again. jesus! most stressful experience of my life probably. People are mental. also never setting foot in walmart again. people turn into animals and just mow you over buying their stupid presents that no one cares about and spending insane amounts of money on shit people will never look at twice. ie what i did today. bought helllaa crap and spent tons but i'm glad it's over and i dont even have to worry about that anymore.

random few days. i feel weird. i dunno why. just sketchy and not myself and stressed a lot even though i shouldn't be cause it's the holidays and their shouldn't really be too much to be stressed about. maybe tomorrow i wont leave my room and re-group and shit like that. i dont know what that means but yea.. whatever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

im going to bed and ending this shitty day.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3