a wonderful awful idea


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Slept in a lot today. also looking forward to sleeping in a lot for the next couple of weeks. one week today is christmas. crazy. I've only bought one half present so far and i really need to go shopping. probably tomorrow i will hit up the mall. maybe add a wing night onto that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No plans for today yet, thinkin about playing super mario on n64. i forgot i had it and it's sweet. I used to be the best at n64/all nintendo but i've deffinitely lost my talent and that is depressing for sure. playing super nintendo, or whatever that was at lecks was deffinitely an 'eye-opener'. i really need to brush up on my nintendo skills.

that paragraph made me sound pretty cool i think.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

right now i'm listening to my dad and grandpa's conversation, and my dad is trying to explain what a cd is to my grandpa. and how they are different from dvd's and vhs's. i wonder what my kids will be trying to explain to me when i'm old and thinking about the good old days of video phones and dvds and shitt.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last night was pretty chillin. sat on a kitchen floor for a few hours. ate chinese food and multiple mandarin oranges. oh and the best carrot cake i have ever eaten ever. + tea. went to a hurtin party for 20 minutes then left. watched 3 episodes of sex and the city then went home and slept.

this is boring me

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3