Turn a square


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i stole a template from blogger templates cause i have zero html skills. so sorry if i have the same blog as you now. also im too lazy to make a banner so there's part of a picture up there. i guess i'll deal with it later.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Officially one day left untill the holidays. tomorrow doesnt really count because no work will be done. I accidentally spent most of my money in my account so now I have to borrow money from the parents for the holidays. so pretty much they're giving me money to buy them things. whatever works. there's no point in applying for jobs now cause i'll just have to ask for time off right away to go up the mountain... so that probably wont work. carly took me out for lunch today because she is a nice person.

It feels like it hasn't rained in a month. it's just been really cold/frosty. Over the last two weeks there has been amazing sunrises and sunsets every day. it must be the winter air.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3