sorry no santa this year, the americans bombed the north pole.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"what is the best way to stopppa my wife do a rape on me?"

"Uh gosh i dunno, maybe if its your wife, show her more love, umm show me what you mean..."

"shee say Borat, Borat time to, time to... play with you!"

"hold me down, like she would, and you're on top."

"yeaas Borat!"


I'm still sooo tired. i don't know why it hit me so much this weekend. it's weird... Santa Clause Parade tonight. me and leck got there kinda late and needed christmas drinks so we missed most of it. but it was still sweet cause all of sidney was there and it was cute. and got stoked cause of all the little kids that were stoked. santa peaced by pretty fast. asssshole.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I bought 2 dressses for grad semi formal cause i couldn't decide on one. so i'm going to return one on wednesday. but i need to pick uhg. i don't know where the money's going to come from for this stuff. oh well

yo check it

'You are not a... homosexual?'

I have a headache and my eyes hurt from lack of sleep. bed time. goodnight kids

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3