E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sat my N test today and i passed! i'm actually so happy it's hard to put into words. i could have had it sooo long ago it's just been this thing on my mind i wanted to get over with and now it's done and i don't even have to think about it. saweeeeet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


i had an hour lesson before with my driving teacher, like a pre-test thing, but something got screwed up with the times and he wasnt supposed to work today and he had his daughter with him. she was 19 months and chilled in the car while i was driving... she was watching dora the explorer on dvd and screaming. it was kind of distracting, especially when she threw her juice and it hit me and like rolled down by my feet. aha it kept things interesting. The test was pretty chill... i had a better tester or whatever than last time. i saw the chick that failed me and i glared. her tits were still hanging out of her shirt.

ok its a few hours later now. and

I'm SO WIRED right now it hurts my head sooo much! went and bought tons of caffeine pills (100) yessss and dextros. then took some of both and um im sketchin. and it's not good cause i'm by myself now and no one to sketch out with. SO i'm going to go have a shower and blast techno and then go and get pisssssedddddd..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3