There on the street are so many possibilities to not be alone


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I just loaded my pictures from my phone onto the comp and i got excited cause there were some from my work all christmasy and now i feel like going to work. which is weird and i probably shouldn't like christmas that much. caleigh just got back from mexico and got me a christmas decoration. i was stoked.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is the sweet computer i sit at for 8 hours on saturdays. it's a touch screen and it entertains me


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



so this morning i guess i woke up/was still sleeping... but had this totally vivid dream that i was lying in bed (which i was) and i looked at my clock and it said 10:40 so i'm like SWEEET there must be no school, and i look out my window and there was snow everywhere. so i was like the happiest person ever lying all warm in my bed, then my dad woke me up for school and i almost cried. hahah hellla gay


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


i like looking like a fag in pictures btw.

The list of things i need to buy keep growing but i dunno when i'll have time to get them/the money... anyways today i was going to buy a toothbrush so i went into safeway and deffinitely couldnt find one. i assumed they would have a toothbrush but i guess not. i was too lazy to go one shop over and get one so i walked to the bus stop and caught the handydart home. im really hoping my bussing days will end as of next week.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3