Handjobs for the Holidays


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my mom called me anorexic this morning. thanks mom.

while i was watching the oc (at the part where marrissa's an alcoholic etc),

Dad: "caitlin, you learn a lot from this show don't you"

cool my parents called me an alcoholic and anorexic in one day. i'm glad they see me in such a good light.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So the pink in my hair has offic. faded to orange. it looks like crap and since my hairdresser is a superstar, he books up really fast etc and i couldnt get an appointment till the 23rd. ew ugly hair for weeks how will i survive. grad pictures are the day after, so is my driving test. i'm not even going to get started on this whole driving thing again... grr

speaking of driving, 5 of my friends got in car accidents this weekend. 3 in the same one. nothing too serious, other than some broken bones and totaled cars... it makes me scared to drive cause i know im a bad driver/ will probably crash

so Leck hooked me up with a sweet Razr. i love my techno-eeey ringtones. it rocks and makes me happy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My exchange student friend form last year took this picture and i love it. it's so cute and pretty.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

amazing race tonight. i'm hoping i wont fall asleep cause it's 2 hours tonight. intense. i'm going to tape The Office because it is the best show ever.

I'm bad at talking. just in general and also i think i possibly have a speech impediment. maybe.

mm tea

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3