No one can understand a thing you're saying!! YOU'RE FIRED.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was deffinitely needed and i caught up on weeks of sleep i felt like i havent had. Got out of bed at 2, then went back to bed at 3 then got out of bed at 6. it was sweet and i ate chocolate cake. and my inbox on my new phone is already full from texts. that's an unhealthy amount of texts in like 2 days. oh well. its not costing me anything.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Survivor and the Apprentice were intense as usual last night. Apprentice was a Star Wars one. Star wars + Donald trump, you can't get much more exciting than that. one word chewbacca. mmm

4 day long weekend, should be pretty busy, other than today/tonight im doing nothing, and i'm happy about it. Tomorrow working, it's the mom's birthday so i need to do something for that. I'm a bad daughter. Sunday headin to vancouver with pgblog for the Broken Social Scene concert. Monday i want to go shopping but deffinitely need to resist because of the lack of money. I have such a long list of things i want/need. It's my own fault and still haven't applied at thrifties. I need to do that in the next couple of days or i wont be able to go to the Christmas party. ahhh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways plans got cancelled tonight so i'll just sit here and eat my discounted halloween candy.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3