The hardest part


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am almost in panic mode for math. my laziness/complete disregard of all homework has pretty much screwed me over. It's sitting infront of me right now and i've been staring at this pre-test for almost 3 days now. I dont even know where to begin. As soon as this semester ends i pretty much wont have to worry about school, only having 2 classes, french and comp civ. can't even wait for that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My parents are kinda pissed at my report card. well i shouldn't say pissed but dissapointed. i didn't even do bad but they're used to me getting A's and shiiiit so they think im slacking (which i am) but i'm trying not too. its too hard though.

Best day at work ever today. It went insanely fast and i ripped through a bunch of stuff and my boss loves me now. well she always loved me... but u knowww haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

also starting to worry about tonight... no one's doing anything and i dont want 3 weekends in a row alcohol free. it just seems wrong. asked almost everyone in sidney what's goin on and there's literally nothing. we'll have to make our own fun. maybes i'll whip out the absinthe tonight... hmm there's an idea.

Blogs right now seem so sketch. i haven't read any blogs other than the sidney folk in weeks and weeks. I'll keep this thing up tho cause it deffinitely gives me something to do when i'm trying to find something better to do.

That's word because you know can't touch this ooh oh oh ohohhh. Break it down Ohohohh oh ohoh oh oh hoh.
Stop
Shower time

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3