Trance Energy X-mix 2003


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



hey team.

Just got the hair dyed. it's really sketchy and has mass amounts of pink, but im down. My mom looks at it and she's like uuuuummm i don't like it. thanks mom.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have grad pictures tonight, and i feel way too lazy to go. but i will, even though they're at 9:15. I'm going to go driving before and practice tons because i have a test tomorrow morning. btw i probably wont sleep tonight cause i'll be nervous and scared to fail again. shiiiiiiiiit

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My biology teacher came up to me today and she was like "I heard your 'satisfaction' techno song on a commercial last night!!" and she got soo excited and i'm like oh that's cool hahaha i laughed because i don't know how she knew what it was called and stuff/why she thought it was my techno song... oh and i was listening to an Aqua remix then started singing really loud and all the squares turned around and glared, then i started laughing really hard then snorted accidentally then had to leave the class cause i couldn't control myself. the last half hour of biology is always interesting because i get severe add and act mental... yea. jasmin gill and i played 7-up at the back of the class by ourselves cause the rest of the class didn't want to join us for some reason. best part of my day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So tomorrow is going to be intense reality tv night. Double episode of the Apprentice..double the donald, survivor, and maybe some of the office in there. ps if u didn't watch the office last night you probably should have.


edit: um no test tomorrow cause my driving teacher is handicapped and doesn't know the days of the week. (it's on friday)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3